– 1 lb of lobster meat, diced.
– 8 eggroll skins.
– ¼ cup of bamboo shoots, chopped.
– ¼ cup of water chestnuts, chopped.
– 2 tablespoons of flour.
– ½ teaspoon of garlic powder.
– ½ teaspoon of salt.
– Oil, for deep-frying.
– Combine the lobster meat, the chopped bamboo shoots, chopped water chestnuts, garlic powder and salt.
– Roll the mixture into the eggroll skins, then fold the ends toward the center and continue rolling.
– Mix the flour with water to form a paste in a small bowl.
– Seal the edges of the lobster rolls using the paste.
– Heat the oil until almost smoking in a deep pan or a work. Deep-fry the rolls until they turn a golden brown colour (takes about 3 minutes).