– 8 scallops, prepared.
– 6 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal.
– One inch of fresh ginger, chopped finely.
– Half a cucumber, chopped.
– 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
– 2 teaspoons of plain flour.
– 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
– Oil, for frying.
– Salt and pepper, to taste.
– Slice the scallops and fry in oil for about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan.
– Fry the spring onions, ginger, cucumber for 2-3 minutes, then add the scallops.
– Sprinkle over the flour then add the remaining ingredients.
– Stir fry until mixed thoroughly.
– Serve as desired.